Cashiers du Cinemart 8
- "Editorial" - Lots of butt-kissing
- "Readers' Letters" - Note from a nut
- "Teenage RampageThe Column" - by Rich Osmond
- "Comcast Sentinel" - The Final Issue
- "WWW.IMPOSSIBLEFUNKY.COM" - More Work Woes
- "Stop The Presses" - Yet Another Work Story
- "And The Winners Are…" - See Mr. T's Custom Van!
- "The Cashiers du Cinemart Manifesto"
- "A Few Notes On Black Shampoo" - by Leon Chase
- "Can You Feel The Love?" - The Black Shampoo Viewing Guide
- "Attention: Enemy" - Banned From The N.Y.U.F.F.!
- "Enough With The Fooling!" - by Clifton Howard
- "MicroCineFest Year One" - Baltimore's Underground Film Festival
- "Scamdance" - by Skizz Cyzyk
- "Making Mary Jane" - by Sarah Jacobson
- "Mary Jane's Not A Virgin Anymore" - Sarah's Theatrical Masterpiece
- "Record Reviews"
- "Hey, Bubble Boy!" - From The TV Movie
- "Stewie" - by Leon Chase
- "The "New" Film Threat" - Floundering-Father of Film Zines
- "Mr. Cyzyk Goes To Utah" - by Skizz Cyzyk
Cashiers du Cinemart #8 was a long time coming (took me over a year and a half to get it out. But that could be due to switching jobs three times, getting a divorce, and having my life generally turned upside down. The prospect of putting all of that aside and finishing CdC #8, while tempting, was an impossibility.
The turmoil can be felt in the pages of CdC #8 which doesn't exactly have the most even tone or best flow of all my issues - but it's still a winner.